Fairtex Integrated services Ltd offers solutions for engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance (EPCIM) contract for Glass Reinforced Pipes (GRP & FRP) in the upstream, downstream of the oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, power plant and other industries.
We supply Glass reinforced pipes and fittings through our agency agreement with Fiberdur and FiberSol, Germany and on client request we also supply Ameron and Future pipe products through our agency agreement with Libitco BV a distributor of Glass Reinforced Pipe (GRP & FRP) in Europe.
- Fibreglass Reinforced Pipe & Fittings
- Glass Reinforced Pipes & Fittings
- Fibreglass Reinforced Vinylester Pipe
- FRP & GRP Conductive Pipe
- FRP & GRP Fire Resistance Pipe
- FRP & GRP Thermoplastic Pipe & Tanks
- FRP & GRP Mortar Pipe
- Flow lines and crude oil line
- Drain lines & scrubber lines
- Portable drinking water lines
- Sanitary & waste lines
- Inert gas line and condensate line
- Fire fighting lines
- Chemical and injection line
We provide fibreglass grating system for offshore/onshore and other industries. Fairtex represents Fiber Glass Grating in USA.
- Handrail systems
- Structural support system
- Water/wastewater tank
- Platform system for vessel and tank