Fairtex inspection division pipeline inspection and integrity management services include in-line inspection using MFL, TFI Caliper or Geometry & UT technologies. Fairtex also provides integrity management support services to oil & gas industry.
Fairtex pipeline inspection activities includes
- Supply of cleaning pigs
- Supply of traps (launchers & receivers)
- Pipeline coating services
- Pipeline cleaning operations
- Pipeline gauging & dewatering operations
- Geometry survey of Pipelines
- Inline metal loss and crack detection surveys of pipeline (involving MFL, TFI, EMAT and ultrasonic inspection techniques or other techniques)
- Pipeline Integrity management and assessment services
- Supply of utility pigs spares, gauging plates, pig transmitters/ receivers, pig traps etc.
- Supply, installation and operation of facilities supporting pigging operations of the principal including but not limited to cyclone filters, piping, storage tanks