Fairtex Integrated Services Ltd has unveiled its vision 2023 project, to build an international office complex in line with the vision of the company.
The vision 2023 project is self sponsored by Fairtex through re-investment programme operated by the managing director / CEO, Mr. Jacob Idungafa. The visionary leader of the company.
The vision 2023 project will comprise of:
- Smart Administrative Building Block
- Engineering, R&D & Laboratory Blocks
- Training Block
- Clinic Block
- Double 20ft X 40ft Carbon / Structural Steel Fabrication and Assembly Work Shop
- 15ft X 21ft Stainless, Duplex and Copper Nickle Fabrication & Assembly Work Shop
- 10ft X 21ft Blasting and Painting Work Shop
- 10ft X 20ft Inspection and NDT Testing Work Shop
- 10ft X 24ft Warehouse, Storage and Marine Support Work Shop
- Generator House
- Security Post / Office
In conclusion, In God We Trust for completion and commissioning..