Fairtex offer a wide range of composite wrapping & repair services designed to extend asset life by providing reactive, adaptable and cost-efficient repairs to a variety of steel structures in both offshore and onshore environments.
Our composite wrapping services are used to restore structural integrity and decrease the need for expensive shut downs and steel replacement. We offer structural steel repairs, pipeline repairs and leak sealing services.
Our Composite Wrapping services include
Fairtex composite wrapping services offers important advantages by:
- Pipe reinforcement and compositional repair for external corrosion
- Offshore/onshore composite external pipes repairs
- Damage pipe reinforcement and composite repair for subsea
- Risers Wrapping & Repair
- Reducing the need for costly steel replacements
- Minimizing repair time
- Providing fast and adaptable systems
- Minimizing shutdown time
- Stopping leakage
- Providing emergency response
Corrosion Control System
Fairtex specializes pipelines corrosion protection to the Oil and gas Pipeline, Energy and Power Generation facility and Petrochemical pipe.
DKDK Industrial Corporation company specializes in the development, production and sale of materials for the anticorrosion protection of pipelines in Poland and Fairtex represent them in Nigeria.
Fairtex leading position on the oil and gas market of materials for corrosion protection of pipelines.